A few weeks ago, I was fortunate enough to make it back to Europe for my second summer in a row! Santorini, Greece has been my number one travel destination for a long time, and this time around I was able to go, and boy I’m glad I did. It turned out to be my favorite travel spot so far!
I’ve put together a little guide to Santorini based on my wonderful experience there:
I stayed in a beautiful cave home in Oia, which I found through Airbnb. I love using Airbnb when traveling because it lets me feel like a local by staying in someone’s home rather than a hotel.
1. Lotza – This has to be some of the best Greek food in Oia. I ordered the stuffed peppers, and they didn’t disappoint
2. Lolita’s Gelato – This is a MUST for any gelato lovers.
3. SantoNuts– A Santorini staple, it’s a candied peanut with sesame seeds. You’ll find them everywhere, but be careful – these are addicting ;)
1. Wide rim hat
4. ANYTHING white, light, and flowy!
1. A camera. I like to shoot on digital, but a film camera or polaroid would also work great in this scenic location.
2. SMALL luggage! I made a rookie mistake and brought the biggest luggage I own. Dragging a 58lb suitcase up and down the rocky stairs is no fun.
1 Cliff jumping
2. Sunset watching
3. Street shopping
6. Bus to nearby towns. This option is only 2 euros and you’ll get to see more of Greece!
Lauren Shepherd, better known as Lo, is an Orlando based fashion, travel and lifestyle blogger. Visit her blog lobehold.style where she shares her personal style, styling tips, travel adventures and more. And for daily inspo follow her on Insta: @lo_behold.style.
Comments will be approved before showing up.